Thursday, April 24, 2014

Basic Tracks= Done!

   Just walked in the door after four weeks on the road! Ended it with a successful crowd funding project and 2 long days in the studio with a couple of great musicians. It was really nice to be able to focus and crank out these tunes. I was able to leave Atlanta with all of the session files on my computer, so now I can take them to any studio and add other instruments, singers or musicians to the tracks. After I have these other instruments and parts recorded, I will most likely want to go back and re-do some of the basic tracks before sending off for mastering. Sometimes being able to hear the whole picture will change the delivery of something that was recorded during the first sessions. Huge "thank you" goes out to Paulette Hurteau and Falcon for letting us take over their "nest" during this recording process!!! You are the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment