Saturday, February 1, 2014

Titles and concepts

Hello everyone!
   I must apologize for the lapse in correspondence, but life on the road keeps me fairly distracted! However, as I sit in the back of the bus, waiting to begin the work day, I wanted to share some conceptual ideas for this project. 
   As you are probably aware by now, I'm releasing this album in vinyl and digital format only. I feel these are both the 2 current and traditional preferred methods of communicating music. 
   In that same sense, while I live and work in a world that requires texting and typing as the standard, I try to make sure not to lose touch with the joy and expression that comes from actually writing things down on paper. 
   While considering these modern and archaic forms of expression, I stumbled upon the concept and working title for this project... 

As always, titles, ideas and concepts are free to come and go- but for now, let's call it- "Pen and Paper".

No comments:

Post a Comment