Friday, January 24, 2014

Ebb and flow...

   Again my thanks to everyone who has stepped up and contributed to the album fund... We had an incredible first few days and it looks like a lot of the momentum is starting to wane- but that's ok and even expected! Usually these crowd funding projects start strong, take a big dip and then get strong again towards the end... We have 3 months left to try and reach our goal- so I hope to try some different ideas to bring new contributors in, without annoying all of my friends with constant pleading for funds along the way... One of the things I hope to do is to bring in new project leaders over the next 3 months. As I announce some of the major players who have been helping me, I hope to have them help pitch this project to their network of friends, to keep the ball rolling. In addition to all of this, I will be starting tour next week so my updates will be less frequent. I will however update this blog with every new development that comes with the album.

   The crowd funding project ends on April 20th, this is also the day I will be finishing tour and headed home. My hope is to go directly from tour into the studio in Atlanta to begin recording the initial tracks! This may begin sooner, but the stars seem to be aligning toward the end of April!

Thanks for your help and for following along with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment