Thursday, February 6, 2014

Publicity and Advertising

Hello again!
   I wanted to update everyone on the progress and some behind the scenes things I've done to try and push the album and most immediately, the crowd funding project. I've decided to budget $100 to place some ads on Facebook until the end of the month or until the budget is reached, to bring more folks to the crowd funding page. I also thought this might be a good way to bring in those who might not typically see my personal Facebook page and perhaps we can distribute a few records this way too. It's a gamble, but isn't everything in life? Hopefully the end result will get the music to a few more people and will get us a little closer to the goal!
   Thanks for hanging in there with me and coming along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment