Monday, March 10, 2014

Big help from DSO tomorrow!

Don't count my chickens before the rooster gets the worm- or however the saying goes...
BUT! Thanks to Dave Weissman, publicist for Dark Star Orchestra, the crowd funding project will get a nice boost of attention tomorrow morning on the DSO Facebook page! Hopefully we'll get a few more supporters along with the nice word of encouragement. But either way, very nice gesture from Dave and DSO!!

Speaking of big help- I am very excited with the artwork that has been coming together with Suzy Perler and I! It's been fun sending her my pictures to edit, since she isn't close enough to take them herself... I am also enjoying the photography and video making process as well.  If you look for the picture advertising the album, with the scroll on the rocks, you'll get a sneak peek at one of the pictures planned for the album cover. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment