Saturday, February 22, 2014

Reviving "The Opener" EP

   Almost ten years ago, while living in Atlanta and working as road manager (and opening act for a few shows) for Col. Bruce Hampton and the Code Talkers, my friend Ted Pecchio had the idea to record some of my tunes and a few covers that I was playing around with. A few of these CD's got out and then faded into obscurity over the years. I've had lots of people ask me for this album since then, but it hasn't resurfaced until now.
   If you were one of the generous folks to contribute $100 or more, check your email and spam folder for a digital download of this EP! If you've contributed more than $25- you will automatically receive this special thank you on March 6th...
   For anyone else interested in a copy of this download, keep an eye on the rocket hub site on March 6th when I introduce a few new incentives! As always- thanks eternal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment