Wednesday, February 12, 2014

And on lead guitar...

   I'm back with another addition to the band! One of my dear friends, with whom I've had the pleasure of sharing the stage several times over the past year, Charles Hedgepath will be playing lead guitar on most of the album. Charles joined me in 2013 at the Dark Star Jubilee along with Rob Barraco and I'm honored to have them both playing on the album!
   Charles is one of the main reasons this album is being made. He approached me a few months ago with the idea of putting together a CD of my tunes; I liked the idea of recording an album and vinyl is one of my first loves, so here we are! Thank you, Charles and thank you all!!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be an amazing project! Great tunes + Great People= 1 Great Album. I'm honored to be included and can't wait to hear about all the other special guest!
    Thanks,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete