Sunday, November 8, 2015

CD is out, website is up and vinyl is on the way!

Well- it's been a while since I posted here, but it's been a busy year! I wanted to update the blog and talk a little bit about what's been going on- just in case anyone is still interested...
    The CD is out and the vinyl is in production! I was told it would be finished on Dec. 7, so the anticipation is beginning to build. The next and perhaps biggest step is to try and get it distributed.
   Overall, I estimate the project cost  around $18,000. I was blessed to get close to $4000 from the crowd-funding project and the rest came from Visa and MasterCard- with a little help from Discover... Needless to say, I need to find a way to sell these album! So, to hopefully assist in these efforts, I have launched a new website. I needed a place where I could post upcoming show info, links to music, links to a store, links to past press appearances and a few other hidden things... So without further ado, I present www.mattreynoldsmusic.com... Just to keep things a little weird, I'll throw a link to this blog on there somewhere and update it with lyrics or poems or who knows what... maybe nothing at all... In any event, thanks for staying tuned and I hope to see ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment