Tuesday, September 16, 2014

UPDATE!!

Wow- I've been slack on updating the blog and I apologize for that. The good news is the album coming along nicely! I've added the vocals of Durga McBroom and her sister Lorelei McBroom. Both have previously toured as vocalists for Pink Floyd and Durga will be featured on the upcoming Pink Floyd album "The Endless River".  Lorelei currently sings with the Australian Pink Floyd and has previously toured with the Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart.
     In addition, we've added the talented guitar playing of Cody Kilby. Cody is the lead guitar player for Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder.
     I have scheduled studio time this week to record some trumpet parts for a couple tunes, with Spartanburg, South Carolina native Craig Sorrells on the horn.
     I still need to add a few final touches but we are close to the finish line and looking toward a 2015 release date. Thanks for your patience- I'm really excited about where we are headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment